Sometimes I read Reddit, and I see that sometimes Django channel apeear questions about how to learn this framework great framework. First of all, it must be said that the documentation of Django is very well documented. And they have no less bad tutorial. It covers the most beginner questions that may arise in your development with framework. Of course, if you need to delve deeper into knowledge, then you need to read the documentation, which, as I mentioned above, is well written.
List of books and articles that can helps you:
- DjangoGirls - dont look at name :) good start for newbies.
- Tango with Django
- Tutorial from Mozilla
- Two scoops of Django - good advices here.
- Django by example
- Django for beginners[UA] - a good book with support in private forum.
List of youtube playlists:
- Django Tutorials for Beginners from thenewboston
- All of this playlists from Justin. Hey, Justin, thank you for videos :)
- Playlist from Mike Hibbert
- Tutorial from Shadrus in Russian
Learn - it's wonderful! But sometimes it is necessary to move from theory to practice.